CMP CE Credit Hours
Lean Six Sigma Meetings is a CMP Preferred Provider
This course has been approved for 48 CMP CE Credit Hours
After this course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand and apply the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) model for improving existing processes.
- Utilize the Lean Six Sigma knowledge and skills to lead successful improvement projects that deliver meaningful results.
- Facilitate the use of improvement tools and techniques to impact your meeting operations.
Course Overview and Delivery
There no prerequisites to take the Green Belt Certification Course
There will be two (2) online classes two weeks prior to the face to face class on Wednesday evenings from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Central. The purpose of the online classes are to allow us to work through any questions you may have about the material, expectations, terminology, etc. so when we get together in the face to face class we can get started with the materials in preparation for the exam on Friday.
Five Day In-Person Course
Plan to arrive Sunday evening for a welcome reception. Class will start Monday morning at 8:00 a.m. Class will end Friday after the certification test. You can plan to depart after 3:00 p.m. on Friday evening.
Each day will consist of 4 sessions that will focus on specific aspects of Lean Six Sigma and the application to managing meetings and events. Following the last session of the day we will have a review and testing stage to make sure that each attendee has a grasp of the concepts, their application to their role and a brief look forward to the materials for the following day. You can plan to depart after 3:00 p.m. on Friday evening following the certification test.
On-Line Implementation Course
After the class, there will be two (2) online classes per week from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Central Tuesday and Thursday evening for 8 weeks. The online classes will be to help you implement the tools of Lean Six Sigma in meetings and events at your workplace.
After you attend the course, pass the test and show proficiency in at least one of the Lean Six Sigma tools you will receive a certification that you have successfully completed the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course offered by Meeting Evolution.
Course: $2,995.00 USD – Due two weeks before class starts.
Deposit: $295.00 USD – non-refundable. Guarantees a seat in the class. The deposit will be credited towards the cost of the course.
Class Size: 10 – 12 Students. Must have 8 people that have paid their deposit for the course to take place.
Once we have received your deposit, we will order the course materials and have them delivered to the address you include on your registration form. The materials will be delivered two (2) weeks prior to the first online class.
Course Fees include:
– All Course Materials
- Lean Six Sigma – The StatStuff Way, a practical reference guide to Lean Six Sigma by Matt Hansen
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Primer – created by http://wwww.qualitycouncil.com
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Exam CD – created by http://wwww.qualitycouncil.com
- Lean Six Sigma For Service: How to Use Lean Speed and Six Sigma Quality to Improve Services and Transactions by Michael L. George
– Forty (40) hours of in-person seminar time
– Eighteen (18) hours of on-line instruction
– Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam